Community Auction 2021
October 17 – November 7
Time to start bidding!
The Kick Off of the 2021 UUCS Community Auction happens at noon on Sunday, October 17! There are so many amazing things to bid on this year. Eight different social events and parties, three cabin getaways on lakes and rivers, dozens of delicious homemade meals and treats, handmade jewelry, crafts and art, exciting new experiences, tickets, gift certificates and so much more. Join us online on October 17 at noon for the kick off of the online auction.
We are using 32auctions as our platform again this year. You will be able to bid on auction items from the comfort of your own home using your computer, tablet or smart phone! To join the auction simply click on the link below. This link will take you to our auction and allow you to view all of the wonderful items that have been donated. In order to bid, you will need a 32auctions account. Don’t have one yet? Don’t worry – it’s really easy to create one (and free!). You will be prompted to set up an account (or sign in if you already have one) when you try to bid on an item. Once you are signed up, you can then bid away. Happy bidding! We hope you have fun and find many wonderful items! Remember, bidding begins at 12 noon on Sunday, October 17!
We hope you will join in the fun and participate in this Auction this fall.
The Community Auction is about making connections with other UU’s while supporting our church and outreach. It is our church’s biggest fundraiser of the year. It has a twofold purpose: to foster interpersonal connections between members and friends of our church, and to bring in much needed revenue to help fund our valuable in-house programs as well as make funds available for community outreach and action. All proceeds go into the UUCS General Fund.
Now comes the fun part, browse through all the wonderful items that have been donated to the auction this year. Find something you love? Bid away and see what you win! Thank you for participating in the UUCS Auction in 2021.
After the auction is over on November 7:
Following the end of the auction, November 7, donors will receive a list of who has signed up for their event, item buyer and bid winners. Participants will receive an itemized list of everything they have signed up for along with the total amount owed to UUCS.
To pay for your auction items, please include your bidder number and name. You can either mail a check to UUCS, including your bidder number on the memo line, or use our online payment system by clicking HERE and under “General Donations” enter your total amount on the first line item titled “Community Auction Purchase”. The amount goes in the first box, your bidder number in the second box.
* If you ONLY purchased “Buy Now” items you can pay at any time. If you also bid on items, please wait until the auction is over. Then pay the full amount for both your buy now items and your winning bids.
To Access the 2021 Community Auction Click Here:
Here are some helpful instructions to get you started!
1. Get online! (use your computer, tablet or smart phone)
2. View the auction at https://www.32auctions.com/UUCSAuction2021
3. Browse all items and add to your Watchlist by clicking the heart buttons.
4. Ready to bid? Simply view an item, enter your bid amount, and click the Place My Bid button.
6. Outbid? You’ll receive an email notification with a link to the item so you can place a new bid.
7. You’ll be notified with your results when the auction ends.
- Click the star button on the auction bar to view only the items you’re winning and the total amount of your bids.
- Click the heart button on the auction bar to view only the items in your Watchlist
Happy bidding and thank you for participating in this year’s Community Auction!
Questions? Contact Rebecca at email@example.com or 509-325-6383 (M-Th 10-2)